MDA Schooling Show - Olney Farm - Fall
Tests offered: USDF, USEF & FEI dressage tests; 2022 Eventing; Western Dressage.
Entry fees for all dressage tests are $25.00 per test, all qualifier tests are an additional $5, please select other to register your qualifier. There is a $16.00 non-member per show.
MDA members are eligible to utilize Work credits to discount one test per show. When using a Work Credit to discount one test, select the discounted ride. The original work credit must be uploaded along with your registration and brought to the entry secretary the day of the show.
Third rides shall be allowed on a first come, first served basis if the show schedule permits. Payment for third rides is due on SHOW DAY – do not include with regular entry fees, email your request to the Event Secretary.
MDA is offering a Thoroughbred Incentive Program (TIP) High Score Award, so ensure that you put your TIP number in the comments.
A current readable Coggins must be uploaded when registering or emailed to the organizer for your entry to be complete. Photographs of all documents (Coggins/Work Credit) can be used for upload!
NO REFUNDS after closing date unless a replacement ride is found from the waiting list or a Doctor or Vet note is provided to the Entry Secretary within 7 days of the show date.
There is a $5.00 convenience fee when registering.
MDA members are eligible for our fantastic year-end awards. See website www.marylanddressage.org
Attached the following documents to your entry. You can take a photo of documents & then upload.
MDA membership number
Work Credits, if applicable
If mailing, utilized the attached entry form and mail all supporting documentation to:
- Member/Boarder Price: $15.00
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$16.00
- Late Fee$5.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on www.marylanddressage.org roughly the Wednesday prior to the show date.
- Trailer Direction: Google Maps/MapQuest, etc. is readily available for our physical address: 1001 Old Joppa Road, Joppa, MD 21085 NOTE: OLNEY FARM REQUIRES ASTM/SEI RIDING HELMETS FOR ALL CHILDREN (UNDER AGE 18) REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL THEY ARE RIDING. ADULTS SHOWING FEI TESTS MAY WEAR TOP HATS, ALL OTHER ADULTS MUST WEAR ASTM/SEI RIDING HELMETS. NON-RESIDENT HORSES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE BARN.
OLNEY FARM'S CROSS COUNTRY COURSE WILL BE OPEN FOR SCHOOLING. THE COST IS $35. THOSE WISHING TO SCHOOL THE CROSS COUNTRY COURSE MUST CONTACT THE FARM OWNER AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. CROSS COUNTRY SCHOOLING IS NOT A PART OF THE MDA SCHOOLING SHOW AND RIDE TIMES WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED AROUND ANY ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO SCHOOL THE CROSS COUNTRY COURSE.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER