Wyndham Oaks Ring Fee/Haul in Fee
Fostering equine community is an important part of Wyndham Oaks. Our facilities are open to outside riders with a ring fee payment per visit during normal business hours.
Ring fee/Haul in fee includes access to indoor arena, outdoor arena, jump ring and trails. Please contact a staff member if you need access to the barn/wash stall area. We have a separate water access point for non-boarders if you need water.
Haul in rides are welcome to ride during normal business hours. No outside trainers are allowed at this time. We require a current coggins for visiting horses and a waiver for all riders/guests.
Facilities are open:
Monday: 11 am-9pm
Tuesday- Sunday: 8 am-9pm
Training schedule for lessons is available on our event and training website listed below:
Ring Fee/Haul in Fee
- Ride Time: Training schedule can be found on our event and training website below:
- Trailer Direction: Trailer parking available in front of main barn, by hay barn or back of property. Please contact a Manager or staff member if you need assistance. You can reach the farm Manager at 301-775-3630.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER