Golden's Bridge Hounds Spring Hunter Pace 2023
Covering miles of North Salem's beautiful hunt country, the GBH pace offers beautiful natural fences, stone walls, and cross-country jumps, all with go-arounds. Whether you chase the Hunt time or just amble along in the Pleasure division, everyone has fun. We hope to see you there!
Pre-registration is required. (Please include the names of your teammates in the "Note to Organizer" field.) PLEASE REMEMBERS TO SEND YOUR COGGINS AND RELEASES.
Time: Gates open at 8 a.m., with rides beginning at 8:30 a.m. Pleasure riders must start by 10 a.m., and the last hunt-division teams must go out by 11 a.m.
Teams will consist of 2 or 3 riders. All riding disciplines, including Western, are welcome. SEI/ASTM helmets required.
Lunch is included and we plan to award the prizes by 1 p.m. Times and results will also be posted on our website.
While we have a "no refunds" policy, if organizers cancel the event, we will issue refunds.
Lunch is included in the registration. Junior teams must have at least 1 Junior rider. All teams consist of 2-3 riders.
- Ride Time: Gates open at 8 a.m., with rides beginning at 8:30 a.m. Pleasure riders must start by 10 a.m., and the last Hunt-division teams must go out by 11 a.m. NO EXCEPTIONS.There are no assigned ride times. After checking in at the gate, teams start as "first come, first served".
- Trailer Direction: From North or South:
I-684 to Exit 8. Turn East onto Hardscrabble Road. Go 3 miles. At Stop, turn right onto June Road. Go 0.7 miles. Turn left onto Baxter Road. Continue on Baxter Road and you will see the parking field on your right.From East:
I-84 West to Exit 21. Left onto Peach Lake Rd / Rt 121 South. Go 4.2 miles. Turn right onto Baxter Road.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check