Summer WoW Eventing Camp
The 2023 WoW Eventing Camp will be hosted at Morven Park in Leesburg VA, with lead ECP instructors Pam Wiedemann and Stephen Bradley. Skyeler Voss, Lauren Dearlove, and Jill Thomas will also be teaching sessions each day.
Riders will receive 5-6 mounted lessons and at least 2 lectures over the 4 days. A demonstration and/or guest speakers will occur each day over lunch. Weather permitting a XC session maybe held on the property or we will trailer to a nearby course.
The camp is open to all riders and of all levels and is NOT restricted to Young Riders. Auditors are welcome at no cost. We will work indoors only if absolutely necessary. The EA21 Training Camp will be occurring on 6/27-28. Auditing is encouraged.
The deposit is required to reserve a spot. Remaining balance may be paid via a check. Riders are welcome to bring an additional horse for use in an additional session each day at a reduced fee of $600. There is no discount for ship-ins who do not use a stall.
Snacks will be provided each day; you should bring your own lunch. Cost does not include housing, shavings, grain, hay, etc. but a Tractor Supply is close.
Scratches for reason: A full refund will be given if spot can be filled otherwise refund less $200. Camp is limited to 50 horses.
Accommodations: There are many hotel options available in Leesburg VA. A limited number of RV/Trailer hook-ups are available on site. Please contact Chris for details.
Cancellation due to weather: Full Refunds will be given.
Scratches for reason: A full refund will be given if spot can be filled. Otherwise refund less $200.
Camp is limited to 50 horses.
If your forms are not attached to entry, please mail to :
Chris Donovan, YRAP Winter Camp
13031 Furnace Mountain Rd
Lovettsville VA 20180
Camp Instructor: Stephen Bradley (ECP IV), Skyeler Voss, Jill Thomas, Lauren Dearlove, and Pam Wiedemann (A2 Team Coach and ECP IV)
- Deposit to Hold Spot $300.00
- Refund fee$200.00
- Trailer Direction: Morven Park Equestrian Center is North of Leesburg off Rte 15. Do NOT follow signs to "Morven Park"From North: US 15 South toward Leesburg, before split - Right on Rte 740-Tutt Lane (1 mile north of town, just before Leesburg bypass) travel 8/10 mile to Sunday Morning Lane on left. From South: US 15 North just outside of Leesburg turn Left on Rte 740-Tutt Lane (200 yards after end of Leesburg bypass) – travel 8/10 mile to Sunday Morning Lane on left.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 0 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 0 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Pay Deposit via STRIDER and the remainder by check