MDA Schooling Show - Olney Farm
Tests offered: USDF, USEF & FEI dressage tests; 2018 Eventing; Western Dressage All tests ridden in large arena.
Entry fees per class are $25/members/non-member. Non-member also pay a $16.00 non-member fee, $5 for qualifier/finals class.
MDA members are eligible for our fantastic year-end awards. See website www.marylanddressage.org
Limit 2 rides per horse/rider combination.
Third rides shall be allowed on a first come, first served basis if the show schedule permits. Payment for third rides is due on SHOW DAY – do not include with regular entry fees.
NO REFUNDS after closing date unless a replacement ride is found from the waiting list or a Doctor or Vet note is provided to the Entry Secretary within 7 days of the show date.
When discounting entry fees with Work Credits, the original credit must accompany entry fees.
Attached the following documents to your entry. You can take a photo of documents & then upload.
MDA membership number
Assumption of Risk Waiver
Work Credits, if applicable
If mailing, utilized the attached entry form and mail all supporting documentation to: 170 W. Ridge Road Nottingham, PA 19362
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$16.00
- Late Fee$5.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on www.marylanddressage.org roughly the Wednesday prior to the show date.
- Trailer Direction: Google Maps/MapQuest, etc. is readily available for our physical address: 1001 Old Joppa Road, Joppa, MD 21085 NOTE: OLNEY FARM REQUIRES ASTM/SEI RIDING HELMETS FOR ALL CHILDREN (UNDER AGE 18) REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL THEY ARE RIDING. ADULTS SHOWING FEI TESTS MAY WEAR TOP HATS, ALL OTHER ADULTS MUST WEAR ASTM/SEI RIDING HELMETS. NON-RESIDENT HORSES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE BARN.
OLNEY FARM'S CROSS COUNTRY COURSE WILL BE OPEN FOR SCHOOLING. THE COST IS $35. THOSE WISHING TO SCHOOL THE CROSS COUNTRY COURSE MUST CONTACT THE FARM OWNER AT email@example.com TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. CROSS COUNTRY SCHOOLING IS NOT A PART OF THE MDA SCHOOLING SHOW AND RIDE TIMES WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED AROUND ANY ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO SCHOOL THE CROSS COUNTRY COURSE.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER