Jumping Clinic With Emily Urban-Cordeiro
Jumping clinic for any level “jumper”! From poles groups to 3ft courses, this fun & laid back clinic is a great way to prepare for show season (whatever that may look like to you) Emily is patient, gentle, & a fantastic teacher!
1. WTC and ground poles
2. Small cross rail course
3. 2ft course, no oxers
4. 2’6” course, will be oxers
5. 3’ course for the advanced jumpers
There will be a bathroom, snacks, drinks and food! Stalls available for $10 if there’s interest.
All horses must have proof of current negative coggins sent in at the time of registration. E-link or a picture is accepted as long as I’m able to see all info on the horse.
Emily Urban Cordeiro———
-Riding instructor & coach-
*Specializing in eventing & dressage
*Former rider & groom for 5*/Olympic eventers in the US and Belgium
*Pony Club H-A graduate (Highest nationally-recognized level of teaching and horsemanship in USPC)
*Developed multiple horses and riders to the training/prelim levels (eventing) and 1st/2nd levels (dressage)
*10 years of teaching experience with riders of all ages/levels
*B.S. and M.S. degrees in Education (Penn State & U of Georgia)
Food & Drink will be available. Schedule will be emailed & put on Farm’s Facebook page a few days before event.
- Stalls $10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed, put on Facebook and posted outside of the arena gate as well.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER