Joan Harmon Stadium Clinic
Joan has decades of experience teaching event riders to improve their position, communication with the horse, technique and strategy in the third and final phase of eventing. She has a kind and positive approach that is helpful with young riders and horses but also has the experience and depth of knowledge necessary to teach those seeking the upper levels.
Food will be available. 1 guest per participant. Please where a mask when in lounge with others.
Please sign a waiver up one arrival if you have not attended Ameritina yet this year.
Please pay clinic fee and either day or overnight stall in full to Venmo: @Alexis-Anderson-103
Entry will no be considered complete until paid.
- Day Stall/Haul in$20.00
- Overnight stall$40.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be available tues before the clinic.
- Trailer Direction: Participants can unload in the main driveway and part rigs on the road.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER