CDCTA Thursday Evening Dressage Schooling Shows at Great Meadow
Judge: Aviva Nebesky
USEF Covid19 Best Practices will be followed until further notice. Face masks will be worn, unless mounted on a horse, and 6' social distancing at all times. 15' spacing between trailers.
All Dressage and eventing tests are available.
Evening tests through Prelim A will be ridden in small arena.
1st -6th place ribbons awarded in each class. End of Series Champion and Reserve Champion awards for each level . For more details see prize list in Organizers Info. below.
Great Meadow Fleming Arenas have all weather footing. Large warm-up arena. If there are enough entries a second ring will be added.
Classes start at 12pm and finish around 8pm.
Bring water, there is none in the trailer parking field.
Current Coggins and Signed Waiver must be included with registration. Any entry missing Coggins or waiver one week before show will not be assigned a ride time
- Test #2 $35.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Haul-in Fee$25.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on CDCTA.com, Facebook and emailed to riders by Monday prior to show
- Trailer Direction: DIRECTIONS: FLEMING ARENA, GREAT MEADOW, 5098 TAVERN RD., THE PLAINS, VA 20198 From Warrenton/South: Take Rte. 17 North for 8 miles. Turn right onto Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Events Center is on right. Gate #4 & follow signs.
From DC, NVA/East Take I-66 West to The Plains (Exit #31), turn left (South) on Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Field Events Center is 1 mile on left. Gate #4 & follow signs.
From South/West: Take I-66 East to Marshall (Exit #29). Take Rte. 17 South for 3 miles. Turn left on Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Field Events Center is on right. Gate #4 & follow signs.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER