Creekside 3 Way Winter Series
❌❌ ❗❗ Please read the following instructions BEFORE clicking the "REGISTER NOW" button: ❗❗ ❌❌
❗ Ride times will only be scheduled for COMPLETE entries ❗
A Complete Entry for EACH show has:
1.) Rider, Horse (❗ Registered Name ❗) AND Trainer Info (Click for Trainer Fields under Horse info).
2.) Signed Liability Release (Waiver) ❗ATTACHED❗ to your entry. Download it after you complete it then upload it with your coggins on the entry page. You can reuse it and attach the same waiver for each subsequent show entry.
3.) Current Negative Coggins ❗ATTACHED❗ to your entry.
4.) Payment in Full.
❗ EACH RIDER IS ALLOWED TWO GUESTS WITH ENTRY. ❗
Anyone not adhering to this will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
To fast track your entries, sign up as a Strider Member and complete your rider/horse profile.
Then all your required info auto transfers with entry!
Our 3 Way Series is a Combined Test, Dressage Show and Jumper Show all wrapped into one. Enter the CT, the DS, the JS or all 3 or any combination! Dressage is Saturday, Jumping is Sunday. Our schooling shows offer a casual environment with a great place for beginners and experienced horses and riders alike!
Individual shows will pin ribbons for places 1-6 in each division or class (jumper show ribbons in both rounds).
To qualify for series awards the same rider and horse combination must enter at least 4 of the 6 shows. Riders are allowed to change divisions and/or ride different tests. Scores follow the rider not the division.
The top 3 riders from each show (Combined Test, Dressage Show & Jumper show) will be awarded a neck ribbon, cash/gift card & Buckeye treats at the conclusion of the last show. The quantity of prizes may increase based on entries.
Series Winners shall be determined by:
• Combined Test: The lowest combined score of the lowest 4 scores (out of 6 possible scores). Ties are broken by lowest dressage score of the series.
• Dressage Show: The highest combined score of the highest 4 non-eventing tests. If riding multiple tests in one day the best test of the day is the qualifying test. Ties are broken by highest overall qualifying test.
• Jumper Show: Lowest score wins. Each second under Optimal Time is given .1 points, each second over is awarded .4 points, rails and runouts are 4 points. Jumper show consists of 2 rounds, lowest point round is the qualifying score for that show. Ties are broken by qualifying round closest to optimal time..
ENTRIES: Closing date for entries is the Saturday prior to the show date. One entry per rider per horse. Completed entry, current negative coggins, signed liability release (Waiver), and full payment of fees must all be submitted/received at the same time or a $15.00 office fee will be added to each entry. Entries must be received by the closing date. Incomplete entries will not be considered entered and a ride time will not be scheduled. No stabling available. Riders hauling in need to be prepared to work off of their trailer. Entries may not be accepted if the show is full in which case your entry fee will be refunded in full.
LATE ENTRIES: Late entries will be accepted if space is available until the Thursday prior to the show date. A $15.00 late fee will be added if completed entry and/or entry fee are not received by the closing date.
REFUNDS: No refunds will be given after the closing date; however, you may substitute another horse or rider. If the rider scratches before the closing date a refund will be granted less a $15.00 office fee.
INCLEMENT WEATHER, ILLNESS. ETC.: Inclement weather, illness, etc. are not grounds for a refund (after the closing date) nor will entries be transferred to a different show date. If the show is cancelled by the organizer it is at the sole discretion of the organizer if any compensatory action is to be taken.
CT Intro - 2023 USDF Intro B
CT Starter - 2022 USEA Starter
CT Beginner Novice - 2022 USEF Beginner Novice A
CT Novice - 2022 USEF Novice A
CT Training - 2022 USEF Training A
CT - Additional Jump Round
DS - 2022 USEF Beginner Novice A
DS - 2022 USEF Beginner Novice B
DS - 2022 USEF Novice A
DS - 2022 USEF Novice B
DS - 2022 USEF Training A
DS - 2022 USEF Training B
DS - 2023 USDF Intro Test A
DS - 2023 USDF Intro Test B
DS - 2023 USDF Intro Test C
DS - 2023 USEF Training Level Test 1
DS - 2023 USEF Training Level Test 2
DS - 2023 USEF Training Level Test 3
DS - 2023 USEF First Level Test 1
DS - 2023 USEF First Level Test 2
DS - 2023 USEF First Level Test 3
DS - 2023 USEF Second Level Test 1
DS - 2023 USEF Second Level Test 2
DS - 2023 USEF Second Level Test 3
DS - 2023 USEF Third Level Test 1
DS - 2023 USEF Third Level Test 2
DS - 2023 USEF Third Level Test 3
DS - Pick a Test (Indicate your test in "Note to Organizer" section when registering)
JS - Intro
JS - Starter
JS - Beginner Novice
JS - Novice
JS - Training
JS - Warm-Up
- Late Fee$15.00
- Refund fee$15.00
- Ride Time: RIDE TIMES: Times will be emailed no later than 36 hours prior to start.
- Trailer Direction: All cars are to park in the front of the barn (which is where you pull in) or further down the driveway by the unhooked trailers. Trailers hauling in are to take the first right down the drive next to the barn and head to the back of the barn.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER