Rebecca Algar @ Oak Spring Equestrian
- (4) sessions per day. Each session will be approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes; clinic will focus on the working equitation obstacles along with flat work to improve your rides.
- 4 riders in each session
- Riders will be placed in the appropriate session for their skill/competing level; Please indicate your level that you are competing in the "Notes to organizer" box
- Riders can have 1 helper with them.
REFUND POLICY: Clinic fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Once the clinic fee is paid, you own your spot. If you cannot attend you are responsible for finding someone to fill your space, and while I will do my best to help, this is the rider's responsibility. If a replacement rider cannot be found, no refund will be made.
Weather depending - clinic will be held in the outdoor or the indoor.
Please indicate what WE Level you consider yourself in the NOTE TO ORGANIZER BOX. (Intro, Novice A, Novice B, Intermediate A, Intermediate B, etc.)
- Portable potty and handwashing station on site
- Bring your own water for your horse
- Please leave dogs at home
- Auditors, please bring your own chair, drinks and snacks.
Lunch is Potluck for clinic participants. OSE will supply a main dish & paper goods; Please bring a dish to share if you would like to partake in the meal!
There is a refrigerator and microwave in the climate-controlled shop; along with tables and chairs to sit.
Upload current Coggins and release to this site or email copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ride Time: Times will be emailed by Wednesday before the clinic. They will also be posted on the OSE Facebook page and website.
- Trailer Direction: Easy In and Out for all size trailers
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER