Fiddlers Folly Combined Test
Fun, relaxed, inviting combined test for all levels. Ribbons awarded for every division (including dressage only) provided there are at least 2 entries in the division, however division will still run even if only one entry.
Additional Dressage and Show Jumping rounds offered for $25 and $10 respectively. In the event of a second round at the same level of competition for either dressage or show jumping, the first round ridden will be counted for placings in the division. A combined test competitor may not enter a second show jumping round at a level below their combined test entry. Second show jump rounds at or above the level of Combined test entry will not be counted for ribbons or placings.
Dressage Judge: Kim Meier
Combined Test Divisions Offered
LeadLine : walk/trot - Dressage Test: 2017 Dressage Show Online Leadline Test - Rider age permitted up to 12 years, horse must be lead at the shoulder, on the left side. Leader must hold the lead at least one foot from the clip in the right hand. Rider must be seen to be directing the horse, which must remain on the leadline at all times, A caller is permitted for dressage, a caller is permitted in stadium ring in addition to the leader if desired. Stadium to consist of poles on ground, flanked by standards, obstacle to not include any rise.
Tadpoles: walk/trot - Dressage Test: 2019 USDF Introductory Test A- Horse must be independently controlled by rider at all times. A caller is permitted for dressage, a caller is permitted in stadium ring if desired. Stadium to consist of poles on ground, flanked by standards, obstacle to not include any rise.
Introductory: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2019 USDF Introductory Test A (Walk /Trot). Fences not to exceed 18"
Elementary: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2019 USDF Introductory Test C (Walk/Trot/Canter). Fences 18-24"
Beginner Novice: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2018 USEF Beginner Novice Test A. Fences 2'3" - 2'7"
Novice: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2018 USEF Novice Test A. Fences 2'9" - 2'11"
Training: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2018 USEF Training Test A. Fences 3' - 3'3"
Modified*: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2018 USEF Modified Level Test A. Fences 3'3" - 3'5"
Preliminary*: Standard USEA Rules Apply. Dressage Test: 2018 USEF Preliminary Level Test A. Fences 3'5" - 3'7"
Dressage Only Tests Offered
All tests ridden in a Small 20x40m Arena
2018 USEF Dressage Tests
- Beginner Novice A , B
- Novice A , B
- Training A, B
- Modified A , B
- Preliminary A , B
2019 USDF Dressage Tests Offered
- Introductory A, B, C
- Training Level 1, 2, 3
* Safety Note: In order to participate at the Modified or Preliminary Stadium Round at this event, please submit with your entry ONE of the following: a) USEF competition record showing completion of at least 2 events with less than 16 stadium jump faults at the next level below (training for modified, modified for preliminary). b) a USEF competition record showing completion of at least 1 event with less than 16 stadium jump faults at the level entered (Modified or Preliminary) c) a letter of recommendation from a certified riding instructor that the horse & rider competition are able to safely compete at the level entered.
NO DOGS on Property. All Manure deposited at trailers/ parking must leave with you. Food for sale on site.
Entry is not considered complete and ride time will not be assigned without ALL of the following items
- Coggins uploaded to Strider
- eSigned Release of Liability
- Full Payment through Strider
Combined Test (Indicate Level In Show Notes)
Dressage Only (Indicate Test In Show Notes)
- Second Dressage Test (Indicate Test In Show Notes)$25.00
- Third Dressage Test (Indicate Test In Show Notes)$25.00
- Fourth Dressage Test (Indicate Test In Show Notes)$25.00
- Second Show Jump Round (Indicate Level In Show Notes)$10.00
- Third Show Jump Round (Indicate Level In Show Notes)$10.00
- Late Entry Fee (If entering between 9/2/21 & 9/6/21)$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed on or prior to Thursday September 9th, 9:00pm EST.
- Trailer Direction: Once on Fiddlers Hill Road, look for event signage. If you pass the event it will be very difficult for you to find a location to easily turn around as Fiddlers Hill Road is a dead end with no cul-de-sac. The event location is about 1/2 mile from the turn onto Fiddlers Hill Road, about 1/4 mile after turning onto Fiddlers hill road, the paved road will turn to gravel, proceed forward on gravel road for another 1/4 mile and look for signage, event is on Left.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER