Working Equitation Clinic with Allison Reed
Working Equitation Clinic with Allison Reed.
Newbie through Novice groups available
Newbie – This group is for rider/horse that have never done working equitation before. Allison will introduce the sport of working equitation and help the rider/horse become comfortable with the obstacles. Work will be at the walk and some trot, if comfortable at that gait.
Intro – This group is for rider/horse that have some experience with WE obstacles. Work will be at the walk/trot.
Novice – This group is for rider/horse that have experience with WE obstacles. Work will be at the walk/trot/canter.
Sessions will be 90 minutes each - no more than 5 people in a session.
You are guaranteed your spot upon payment. Refunds will only be made in spot can be filled from wait list (if there is one) If event is cancelled, you will receive a refund for the clinic spot ONLY. I can not refund service fees for payment.
Social Distancing required. No stalls are offered this time.
There will be no pot luck lunch. Lunch is on your own.
Bring your own water for your horse/pony. Please clean up around your trailer and take poop/Hay home with you.
STILL TO BE DETERMINED IS USE OF PORTABLE POTTY - Participants may be asked to use their trailers!
Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-745-5067
- Barb Sullivan
TBD - Newbie, Intro OR Novice
- Ride Time: Times will be posted on the OSE Facebook page, website and mailed to all participants
- Trailer Direction: Easy in/out for all size trailers. Parking on gravel in front of indoor OR on grass.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER