KDCTA Summer Working Equitation Schooling Show
See Attached Show Prizelist or KDCTA.org for all details.
5. COGGINS: A copy of a negative Coggins taken within 12 months of the show date is required for each horse entered. If no proof of Coggins, you will be asked to leave the show grounds.
6. Entries not postmarked by the closing date will have a late fee of $20 per horse/rider.
7. Scratches after the closing date are non-refundable. If verified by a veterinarian, a $20 office fee will apply.
8. CLOSING DATE: June 30, 2023.
9. ***All competitors need to check out before leaving***
1. Registration Booth opens at 8:00AM. Dressage Trial starts at 9:00 AM unless otherwise stated.
2. The decisions of the judges and show secretary/manager are final. USAWE rules will be followed.
3. The show management reserves the right to cancel, combine, add or divide classes if conditions warrant.
4. DRESS: Dress will be casual, but suitable boots and an ASTM certified helmet are required for every rider while mounted anywhere on show grounds. Dressage or Western attire is allowed. Paddock boots and half chaps are allowed. Full chaps are not acceptable with English Tack.
5. ALL DOGS must be leashed at all times.
6. STALLIONS: Must be well mannered.
7. TESTS: Readers are permitted for all dressage trials and L1-Intro EOH trials. USAWE 2023 Working Equitation dressage tests will be used. (Links to TESTS can be found at KDCTA.org at the bottom of the horse shows page or USAWE.org)
8. COPIES OF DRESSAGE TESTS are available upon request from the show secretary for $1 per test or may be printed from the USAWE.org website.
9. RIDE TIMES and COURSE MAPS will be emailed and posted on the website 48 hours before the show. www.KDCTA.org
10. Dressage tests will be ridden in the small dressage indoor arena. EOH and Speed trials will be outside in grass arena.
11. Intermediate Level can be ridden upon request.
Level Rider Division(s) Trials
L1 – Introductory Open Dressage Ease of Handling X
L2 – Novice A Open Dressage Ease of Handling Speed
L3 – Novice B Open Dressage Ease of Handling Speed
L4-5 Intermediate can be ridden upon request.
Stabling and Parking
1. STABLING: Stalls must be requested on pre-registration entry form. Limited stalls available, check with manager for availability. $40 full day.
2. PARKING: Trailer parking only in designated areas. Follow signs
1. GROUNDS FEE: per horse/rider combo on the grounds. Be sure to select the appropriate grounds fee when registering.
Non-member Riders $20
KDCTA member Riders $10
2. CLASS FEES:
L1 - Intro: $75 per Rider/Horse
L2 or 3 Novice: $95 per Rider/Horse
Post entry fee: $20 /horse-rider
3. REFUNDS & CLASS CANCELLATIONS: In the case where a horse has been entered and not shown in a Dressage class, fees will be forfeited. Refunds will only be made with a vet certificate or if canceled prior to closing date. In all refund cases, $20 office fee will apply.
4. PAYMENTS: All payments are taken through StriderPro.com. Use a Credit card or PayPal.
5. All Competitors need to check out at the registration office before leaving the show grounds.
1st-6th place ribbons for each trial. Champion and Reserve Champion for each Division. Must be at least 3 entries for Championship awards.
*Ride Times will be posted at www.KDCTA.org website and emailed 72 hours prior to the show.
Mandatory GROUNDS FEE: per horse/rider combo on the grounds. Be sure to select the appropriate grounds fee when registering.
REFUNDS & CLASS CANCELLATIONS: In the case where a horse has been entered and not shown in a Dressage class, fees will be forfeited. Refunds will only be made with a vet certificate or if canceled prior to closing date. In all refund cases, $20 office fee will apply.
L1 - Intro
L2 - Novice A
L3 - Novice B
- Grounds Fee-Member$10.00
- Grounds Fee-Non Member$20.00
- Late Fee$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride Times & Course Map will be posted at www.KDCTA.org website and emailed 48 hours prior to the show.
- Trailer Direction: Follow signs. Parking will be in open grass field.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER