Biomechanics Clinic with Jessica Bortner-Harris - rescheduled to new date of 1/23!
Jessica's biomechanics clinics teach you how to use your body correctly to be a part of your horse, not just a load to carry. She brings posture bands, Franklin Balls, and an Equicube to help your brain fix your natural inbalances and find the right place to be. Your horse will show you just how much less you need to do when you sit in the right place. It’s just SCIENCE!
These clinics have been a hit, and are suitable for aIll disciplines. We can also do jump lessons with biomechanics theory applied (please specify in comments section of entry). Sessions are private and approximately 45 minutes long.
Jessica Bortner-Harris is a 3* event rider and trainer based out of Thurmond, NC.
“My relationship with both horses grew so much as Jessica taught me how to read and listen to my horse and how to fix myself accordingly. Jessica truly has a gift and mind blowing knowledge.” -Gina Pletch
In the case of inclement weather a decision will be made by Friday morning and full refunds will be given if we cancel.
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed on the Tuesday evening before the clinic. Please make any and all scheduling requests early and understand that while we endeavor to please everyone, it's not always possible.
- Trailer Direction: Follow GPS directions to our address. If coming in on 287-S from downtown Lovettsville avoid Bolington Rd as it is narrow and often washed out. Householder or Morrisonville are better options with a rig. When you come up our driveway please turn right in front of the indoor/barn and park in the main lot. If it is full you may also pull up along the treeline side of the driveway. Auditors should continue past the barn and park in the back of the property to allow the whole parking lot for trailers.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER