Oakendale Farm Twilight Summer Jumper 3
Oakendale Farm Twilight Jumper Series
June 23, July 28, August 25
3 Courses in 2 different arenas!
1 indoor, 2 outdoor sand arena
Ticketed warms ups available!
5 pm Start
Division 1 18” Xrails
Class # 1 - Speed Round (Table II.1)
Class # 2 - Power & Speed (Table II.2.c)
Class # 3 - Jump off (Table II.2.b)
Division 2 2’ - 2’3”
Class # 4 - Speed Round (Table II.1)
Class # 5 - Power & Speed (Table II.2.c)
Class # 6 - Jump off (Table II.2.b)
Division 3 2’6 - 2’9”
Class # 7 - Speed Round (Table II.1)
Class # 8 - Power & Speed (Table II.2.c)
Class # 9 - Jump off (Table II.2.b)
Division 4 3’ - 3’3”
Class # 10 - Speed Round (Table II.1)
Class # 11 - Power & Speed (Table II.2.c)
Class # 12 - Jump off (Table II.2.b)
Class Fee- $25
Warm Up - $15
Office Fee - $20
Number Fee - $1
Late Fee - $15 - if entered after 7pm the night before.
Secretary: Alison McCallum
*Early entries appreciated*
485 Plymouth Rd.
Harwinton, CT 06791
Rules and Regulations
1. All Classes conducted and judged in accordance with current USEF rules.
2. The management reserves the right to change, modify, cancel, combine classes/divisions and/or alter as necessary.
3. All riders must wear an ASTM-SEI approved helmet when mounted.
4. A proof of negative coggins is required and will be kept on file for the rest of the series.
5. Acts of discourtesy/unsportsmanlike behavior towards officials and/or management shall disqualify the entrant from further classes w/ entry fees forfeited.
6. Riders will automatically be entered in the point system for the Twilight Jumper Series upon entry in qualifying classes.
7. Class points are awarded 7,6,5,4,3,2,1. Ribbons 1-8 and division awards for all classes.
8. Day-end champion/reserve ties will be broken by best placing in the jump off class of the division.
9. Rising Star award to be given to the rider who exemplifies the best equation of the night.
10. Shooting Star award to be given to the horse who exemplifies the most talent in the jumper ring.
11. Twinkling Star award to be given to the horse/rider combo who showed the most perseverance throughout the night.
12. Series end awards will be tallied using class points earned throughout the series and awarded at the final show of the series.
13. ALL DOGS MUST BE LEASHED
Make Checks payable to Oakendale Farm
Enter online at www.striderpro.com
BY ENTERING THIS SHOW YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
I enter this competition at my own risk. I understand the risks and hold harmless the organizers, employees and/or owners of Oakendale Farm LLC and accept any responsibility for accidents, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, employees, attendants, spectators or any other person or property in connection with this event.
Early Entries appreciated.
Warm Up Rounds
- Secretary/Office Fee$21.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Show starts at 5 pm.
Show counts will be updated regularly & by 3pm the day of the show at https://www.oakendalefarmct.com/events
- Trailer Direction: Easy access from Rt. 4 & Rt. 6.10 mins from Rt. 8 in both directions.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER